For the second consecutive year, SVEKON is “One of Sweden’s fastest growing and most profitable companies. As a Gasell company you are one of Sweden’s heroes. You create jobs for people, drive growth for Sweden and inspire others to follow in your footsteps. Therefore, Dagens industri wants to pay tribute to you. We want to highlight your efforts and encourage you to move forward.”
– Lotta Edling, Chief editor and responsible publisher, Dagens industri
To be appointed to Gasell, the company must meet all of the following criteria. And in addition to these criteria, Dagens industri makes an overall assessment of the company and weighs in additional parameters that verifies a healthy business. In the Gasell survey, Dagens industri reviews the company’s four most recent annual reports.
A Gasell company has:
- A turnover exceeding SEK 10 million
- At least ten employees
- At least doubled its turnover, comparing the first and last fiscal year in the IP (4 years).
- Increased its turnover every year over the past three years
- A combined operating profit for the four fiscal years that is positive
- Essentially grown organically, not through acquisitions or mergers
- Healthy finances
An honor to be appointed to Gasell
“We are honored and very pleased to be appointed to Gasell. Additionally, being appointed two years in a row is amazing! Especially when we are a company dating from the early 70’s. To be appointed to Gasell, the company must meet seven criteria in the last 3-4 years, including having doubled its turnover through organic growth while maintaining profitability. The award is a confirmation that we are heading in the right direction.”
CEO Johan Lantz